I have been using Windows from the past 8 years and recently got my MacBook Pro *happy panda face*. The first day with the MAC was a little tough. If you use a mac, you know the commands and its working is different. But on the brighter side, its been an amazing experience ever since .
I have a MacBook Pro 13.3″ , 2.7 Ghz processor with i7. The features that I found epic are :
1. Battery Life -It is the best feature of Apple products. I normally get a 6-7 hour battery life with Wi-Fi. My other laptops hardly gave me 2.5 hours or so.
2. The Trackpad- It lets me scroll down with 2 fingers, zoom with a pinch, right-click with a gesture and so on.
3. Backlit Keyboard- The keyboard has lights beneath it. If you have to use your laptop in dark, this feature is a saviour. You can increase/decrease the brightness as per you need.
4. Unbeleivable Speed- I can’t say if its i7 or mac but it works at lightning speed. Even the heavy applications work seamless, no matter how many other applications are open. The Mac sleeps in a second when you close the screen.
5. Ease of switching applications- There is a key for that which displays all the applications open. Press F3 key and its easy to switch.
6. Magnetic Charger- Yes there is no pin but a magnetic holder which automatically holds the charger slot.
7. Ease of taking screenshots- Just by pressing Command + Shift + 4 you can take a screenshot. Which gets placed on the desktop.
8. CD Slot- There is no button to open and close the CD slot. Just insert the CD and press a key to eject it. This is simple and hassle free because the open button got faulty in on of my laptops. Also the optical lens was affected because of the dust.
I am still exploring my MAC. Will be back with more posts on my experience. Thanks for reading.